Leaderboard
728x15

Thank you Sunday

Large Rectangle
Hi everyone, Joe here in my healthier days. I don't like everyone seeing my sad face. I just wanted to give and update  and also thank everyone for the wonderful purrs and prayers and all he help that everyone so kindly did for my Mom and I. 

I am doing a tiny bit better in that I am not as stressed as I was at first. I am walking around BUT I am giving the Mom a hard time giving me my medicine. When I am normal, I do NOT like my head fussed with and now that I have so many cuts , it makes matters worse. So she is mixing some of my medicine in with my breakfast and she just hopes that I eat it.
That is me, Joe on the left and Smoke and I are enjoying our field. Did that Mom tell you that Smoke showed the Mom where I was when I was all caught up in the wire?? He did that. He was very worried about me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for all the donations and especially the purrs and mainly the prayers. They sure helped yesterday.
***********************************
Wishing everyone a great Sunday.
Banner