Leaderboard
728x15

Mancat Monday and Joe

Large Rectangle
Hi there, LB here, and I have seen something very interesting and I get to be the man cat for this Monday. 
It is so much fun to roll in the dirt. Just look at that fancy tummy. 
************************
Hi there, Joe here in the front and my buddy Smoke over there. I have an update for you. A friend of the mom's came over yesterday afternoon and was horrified at how bad I looked. She brought all kinds of things to clean up all my cuts etc. She decided to take me to her special place where there is lots of help to treat all my cuts and my eyes. So Smoke and I went off the recovery camp.The Mom is very sad but knows it is the best thing for me. So hopefully we will have some pictures of me at my special place.  We also want to thank everyone so much for all the purrs and prayers for Joe. We know it is really helping.
**********************
Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Banner