Leaderboard
728x15

Friday Family.

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Black here and I have two brothers and one sister. We have no idea who our Mom and Dad were. We were found under the hood of a car just a little ways down the road from where we live now and the people that owned the car said they would pay all the bills on the four of us. So down we went as little tiny kittens.
 Hi there, Khakie here and I am Black's brother. I am out in the very very tall brown grass. 
Hi there, Tabatha here, and I am the sister in this family. I live mostly outside and come home every now and then to have some food. Somewhere along the line, I became very cautious of other cats. 
 Hi there Spit here and I am the roof cat. I love it up here. My name is Spit because every time the Mom came in the room where all of us kittens stayed at first, I would spit at the Mom. I was just trying to protect my siblings. 
******************** 
A very Happy Friday to everyone.

Banner