Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Mew Mew here, and at the moment I am very sick. I am just thankful that the Mom noticed how sick I was and rushed me to the vet, The other thing that I am thankful for is that the vet wanted me to stay there at the clinic but Mom insisted that I come home and that she try to give me all the medicine.
I have a high temperature and have a very runny nose with blood mixed into the stuff coming out of my nose which the vet says is because I probably have ulcers inside my nose. 
These pictures were taken before I got sick. At the moment I am residing in one of the bathrooms in the house and I am not even objecting. So if you could spare a couple of purrs, I sure would appreciate it a lot. 
*********************************
Wishing everyone a really really nice Thursday.

Banner