Leaderboard
728x15

Feral cat Day ( a day late)

Large Rectangle
Yesterday was Feral cat day which the Allie Cats started and we think it is a wonderful day to honor the feral cats and help them as much as we can. Of course our Mom forgot so we are trying to make up today.
It is just so wonderful how many communities really help the feral cats.
Hi there Queen Momma Cat here and I have known the human Mom here for about 5 year from now and we have become good friends. I am truly feral but that doesn't mean that I am a mean cat. I am a very nice girl. There is not a mean bone in my body. Now if you surprise me and try to grab me, I will try to protect myself and I may hurt you while trying to get away. As you know, I have 5 children that live here and they are all fairly tame and can be picked up and will try to trust strangers. 
Girl Kitty here and I am a feral cat but I do allow Mom to pat me and pick me up a little bit. The human Mom found me when I was about 9 or 10 months old so I didn't trust Peeps. But I am living inside now and loving it. 
*************************
OK, Mew Mew update
She is so much better. She is now eating and being a wild woman. Those antibiotics that he gave me really worked. She now comes racing out of her room and putting her back in the room  is lots of fun.  I am pleasantly surprised that she is doing so well. She still coughs and sneezes. 
Thanks so MUCH for all the wonderful Purrs and prayers. They sure did work. 
***********************
Everyone have a fantastic Friday. 

Banner