Leaderboard
728x15

Family Friday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Queen Mom here again. I am also the mother to Orange Boyzo, Gertrude and Splitters. I don't have as much control over them as I would like. That person took them away from me pretty early. These were the first kittens that I brought home from that dirty old wood pile where Momma kitty had put them. She was just trying to start feeding them etc. And I am glad she did that.
Hi there Orange Boyzo here and I was the last kitten to be scooped up and so the Mom had to leave me there while she took Splitter and Gertrude home. I was frantic until she came back so I was glad for her to catch me.
 My name is Gertrude and when we got to Mom's house she put us in the spare bedroom and there were lots of book cases in there, so she couldn't find us for three days. We hid behind the books. She finally figured out where we were hiding.
Hi there, Splitter here and I think you can figure out why my name is Splitter. My face has a line right down the middle.  
*****************************
Brians Home*****************************
Wishing everyone a great Friday.
Banner