Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Lil Momma here and my son was the first to get really really sick and now we are very thankful that he is much better and back to himself now. Then I came down with the virus and have been pretty darn sick myself but as of today I am a lot better.
Then Mahoney got really sick too about the same time as I (Lil Mom) did. She was very puny for about a week but she is all better now too.  
Mister is doing pretty well too on his pills. He is just getting older but he is still eating and making his 2 or 3 walks around the place a day. So we are having a very thankful Thursday that at the moment everyone is doing all right. 
By the way that is LB behind me and he actually was one of the first to be sick and he is fine now too.
*************************
Wishing everyone a great Thursday.

Banner