Leaderboard
728x15

Tabby Tux Tuesday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, LG here and my friend Pip, and I are introducing a new color to the cat world. It would be a Tabby Tux. You see I am part Tabby which means I have stripes plus big white markings too. Most Tuxedos are either black and white definite colors and Tabbys are mainly striped. 

Hi there,Pip here, and I am the one that wants to invent this new color. Both LG and I have a lot of stripes and swirls but also a lot of white on us.Hi there LG, so good to see you.
Hi there, Tip Tail here and I am LG's brother. As you can see I am a Tuxedo since I don't have the stripes and Swirls like Pip and LG. I am gray and white and not black and white but I believe they still call me a tuxedo.
****************************************
That nice kitty, Dezi and her Mom gave us the very nice award. We are just thrilled. If you haven't visited their blog, do take a look. Dezi's blog.  The two kitties are terrific therapy cats and take such good care of their Mom.
****************************
Everyone enjoy your Tuesday
Banner