Leaderboard
728x15

Flashback Friday, Feral too

Large Rectangle
 Hi there, my name is BB. I was living here when the Person moved in here 13 years ago. I had to go to the bridge about 4 years ago but the Person just wanted to have a flashback about me. I was a really good friend to the Person. Anyway, I was feral when she moved here but I was only about nine or ten months old. So I got so I trusted the Mom and would come and go in and out of the house. 
My brother lived here too but then one day he disappeared and never came back. I never did get over him being gone. He would protect me and after he was gone the other cats would fight with me and one time hurt me so bad that I had to have surgery. Then I was very very afraid of other cats and didn't want to be around them at all. 
I did like to play with the toys. Anyway, one day I disappeared and was gone for 3 months. The Person was out at the barn and saw me and couldn't believe it was me and she called me and I went running to her. Then she put me in the house and didn't let me out which I really didn't mind. 
 Anyway, I started coughing a short while after I had been home so off the vet I went. Well my heart was very enlarged and I had to stay at the vet for a day or two and then on lasix after that. I was all right for about a year and then had to go to the bridge. The Mom still misses me like crazy. 
*********************************
Happy Friday to everyone.



Banner