Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, TK here and I am so so thankful for all those purrs you sent to me yesterday. I am feeling much better and it turns out that I have a high PH level and so have to eat special foods. That sounds like fun to me since my very favorite thing to do is eat.
Mister here and I am still doing all right. I stopped eating yesterday but Mom gave me a pred pill and I started eating again. I guess my mouth is still all inflamed. So I am hanging in there.  
Tip Tail here and I got really really sick over the week end and had to go to the vet on Monday. I had a temp of 105.8, so no wonder I felt badly. They gave me some sub cue fluids and a steroid shot and I am all back to normal. SO, we are all very thankful to be feeling better. 

************************
Enjoy your Thursday

Banner