Leaderboard
728x15

Formerly Feral Friday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Little Bit here. I used to be a feral cat and still have some of the feral behavior but I do enjoy living in the house here. I had to have a special surgery on my hip since I was hit by a car and some nice people took me to the vet to get fixed up. I spent a lot of time in a cage at the vets but then came here. I am now a happy cat.
I found this nice cubby hole in which to take it easy. I let the Person pat and scratch me but no picking up, that is for sure. I don't do laps either. I will sleep in the bed at night with the Person. I am doing well. 
***********************************
Please remind everyone to Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs.
***********************************
Please enjoy your Friday and have a good week end too.
Banner