Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Little Momma here and I am the mother of those three used to be kittens, LG, LB and Tip Tail.I am very thankful that we got to move over here since our owners have 8 dogs and it is very dangerous over there. The kids come over to see us sometimes.
Little Momma here again. I enjoy sitting in the shade and this is a great tree for shade.
These are my two sons. That is LB (Little Boy) in front and Tip Tail behind me. We are under the steps up to our porch. Aren't we just the handsome pair?
Hi there LG (Little Girl) here and I am Little Momma's daughter. So there is our Little family as a friend of the Person's calls us. 
We are just thankful for a good home and lots of good food.
***********************************************
 A very Happy Birthday to Jan. Hope the doggies and kitties treat you nicely today.
**********************************************
Have a fantastic day.
Banner