Leaderboard
728x15

Tabby Tuesday

Large Rectangle
Lil Momma here, and I love to follow the Person everywhere she goes, so here I am in the rafters at the donkey barn. Not that the Person is up in the Rafters but I thought it looked like fun to go up here.
So while she was taking care of those silly animals with the long ears, I went exploring. Now this move that you see me doing right now is a hard one but I made it. I had to go around that board that went to the roof. 
I had such a good time checking everything. And I got down with not problem. 
*****************************
 
Don't forget to check out the auction. There is some Silvervine going up this morning all the way from Malaysia all wrapped up in a pretty pillow.AUCTION.
********************************************
Sure hope everyone has a really nice day.
Banner