Leaderboard
728x15

Friday Flashback.

Large Rectangle
Hi everyone, here is little Mahoney right after the Person found her over at a house around the corner. The Person had already trapped my Mom Magnolia, (Maggie) and I had two siblings, but they had gone to the bridge. So the Person promised me I would have a home forever. Do you think that Plate is big enough for me??
Hi there, Maggie here, with the Person trying to get me in that carrier so I can go get spayed. I did go in and now I live in this nice house with the Person and my daughter, Mahoney.

OK, Maggie here on the left and Mahoney on the right and we are great friends. We did remember each other and love to snuggle and some times run wildly through the house. The Person is so glad that she found us. The Person found us back in August of 2012. And we are very happy.
**************************************************
Please enjoy your Friday and have some fun too.
Banner