Leaderboard
728x15

Parade of cats

Large Rectangle
Mahoney here, and I am Maggie's daughter. The Person found me when I was about 4 weeks old. I stay inside just because the Person wants to protect me since I had such a bad start to life. I am between 2 and 3 years old. I have never been outside since I was such a tiny baby.
******************************

Maggie here.. I am Mahoney's Mom and the Person trapped me over at that bad house, and I was pretty darn feral but now I am tame and welcome strangers. I stay inside all the time since I have no desire to go outside
8********************************************
 LG here, and I have been here since September and I am probably just a year old. I stay inside and out and love people. I am very tame. 
************************************* 

Little Momma here and I have only been here a couple of months. I am probably only one year old or maybe a little more.I am a tiny little thing. I have just learned to stay inside but I still go outside a lot.  
***********************************





Tip Tail and you can see the tip on my tail here in this picture. I am LG's sister and I am just a year old. I stay both inside and outside but am happy either place. 
************************************************







LB here and I am Tip Tail and LG's brother. I look a lot like our Mother, Little Momma, but I am twice as big as she is. I stay outside a lot but come in once in a while. 

That is just the beginning of the parade. There will be lots more in a day or two. Just thought everyone would like to meet all the members of our large family. 
********************************************
We sure do wish everyone a fantastic day. 
Banner