Leaderboard
728x15

More Cat parade

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Mister here and I am the oldest cat here. I am probably around 15 years old. I moved with the Person when she moved up here from Charleston. I love to be outside but stay in my nice bathroom during cold or bad weather. I am still the boss around here. When I go to the door to go outside, I growl  all the way to the door just to make sure all the cats in here keep their respect for me.
 Hi there, BG here and I am probably around three years old. I just wandered in here one day and just started eating on the porch. I didn't pay any attention if the other cats tried to push me away. I was really skinny and hungry when I came. As you can see, I haven't missed many meals. I like to come in the house but those inside cats are quite bossy. So I stay outside most of the time.

Hi there, Mew Mew here and I am about 7 years old. I arrived here as a screaming little tiny kitten with very matted long hair. I yelled and yelled and the Person talked to me for a long time and so I stayed especially since she produced some nice food. It took me about six months for me to let her touch me. I hate other cats so I stay outside although I would really love to stay in the house in bad weather but it isn't going to happen. 
Hi there, Girl Kitty here and I was the very first kitty to move in when the Person moved in here.I am probably some where around 13 years old. I was very feral and it took many moons for me to even let her to touch him. When I was a tiny kitten, a horse stepped on my hind leg and so I have a bad leg but I get around pretty well. As most everyone knows, I just got to move into by very own room in the house and I love it.
**********************************
Hi there, Little Bit here and I am around 3 or 4 years old. I arrived here to be a foster cat. I was hit by a car before I came and had to have part of my hip bone removed so I cannot go outside. Also when I came I was a feral kitty. So of course the Person was so nervous about someone else getting me and then putting me back in a shelter. So I got to stay here. I am still a little feral but let the Person scratch me. 
**********************************
So there are five more. That makes eleven. Only 12 to go unless Tees comes home. Then it will be 13. Tees has been gone for 8 days now.
****************************************
Thanks everyone for reading all about our family. We sure hope all of you have a terrific day.






Banner