Leaderboard
728x15

Feral Cat Friday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Girl kitty here and just look at this. I have to do the gardening now. It got really cold outside so all the flowers had to come into my room so they wouldn't get killed by the cold. It is kind of fun to have pretty flowers in here, as long as I don't have to do the weeding. 
I think I will have a little snack and then get back to my gardening. The word is that the plants are going back outside. I am kind of sad about that but I still have a couple that stay in here all the time. 
*******************************************
Don't forget to remind all your friends to remind their friends to get their animals spayed and neutered. Another  thing that you can do is help with a TNR program and that is where you Trap feral kitties, then get them neutered and then return them to their place where they live. There are lots of organizations that will help you to do this. 
*******************************
Have yourselves a really good day.
Banner