Leaderboard
728x15

Tabby Tuesday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Little Momma here. I am the mother to LG, LB and Tippy Tail who most of you have met by now. They are the three kittens from next door.Well they really aren't kittens any longer. Anyway, I have started coming for here now.
So the Person had it in her mind that it was time for me to have that girl operation. So she picked me up and took me in the house and the minute I got in the door, I kind of attacked her I guess because it was so scary with all those cats in here. So she left me in the house while she went outside and fed all the critters outside. So when she came back, I was running around trying to figure out where to go. I ended up going in the little bathroom here and guess what, she closed the door.So I am off to the vet this morning to have my surgery.
So please keep your paws crossed for me today.
We will update probably on Wednesday.
****************************************************
Hope all of you have a terrific Tuesday.
Banner