Leaderboard
728x15

Formerly Feral Friday.

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Girl Kitty here. And I am just loving being friends with the Person and becoming less and less feral. BUT, why or why does she have to take so many pictures. I hate that part. Guess you can tell by the look on my face.
The Person is just amazed at how well I am doing being inside. I have not shown any desire to go back outside and that is probably because I spent 12 years outside running for my life. I did get along with some of the cats here but I also always seemed to find a place to hide. Anyway, it is so nice in my own private room. The Person leaves the door open sometimes, but I have no desire to come out. 
*******************************
Be sure to spay and neuter your pets. It sure helps keep the animals out of the shelters if they are not producing more animals.
**********************************************
Wishing everyone a really nice day.


Banner