Leaderboard
728x15

Tuxedo Tuesday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Girl Kitty here and that darn Person closed the door to this carrier when I went in to have my breakfast. She has been feeding me in this carrier for three weeks now so I was really comfortable going in. Then she put me and the carrier in that machine that moves. That was scary so I did a lot of screaming.
Here I am at home in Baby Doll's room who by the way is doing pretty well at her new home.I will check up on her and give you a report. Anyway, I had to have surgery on my eye lid since I had a growth on it and they had to remove it and send it off to be tested for cancer.
 I am not sure I like being in this room but the Person is hoping I will stay inside. At 2:30 this morning I was looking out the window meowing like crazy. But it is warm in here and last night we broke records for low temps. It was only 8 degrees.So we will see how things go.
******************************************
We sure hope that all of you are staying warm.

Banner