Leaderboard
728x15

Girl Kitty Saturday

Large Rectangle
Hi there Girl Kitty here and we just wanted to give you an update. The growth on my eyelid was not cancer so that is great news.My eyes still have all kinds of gook in them but I let the Mom wipe them a little bit today. 
 This picture shows my poor eyes really well. You can see all the gook around them and I have a hard time opening them all the way. And her right eye is a little swollen from the surgery which is to be expected. BUT I am enjoying being inside and getting food all day and being warm too. The Person hasn't let me out in the rest of the house just yet. 
***************************
 Don't forget to check out the auction. Lots more new items going up on it.  AUCTION
 ************************************
Have a great day. 


Banner