Leaderboard
728x15

Friday Quirky Mew Mew.

Large Rectangle

To start this story, just let me show you my lovely belleh. I just love showing it off. Now, then seven years ago, my Person was just finishing up with her awful chemo for her cancer and she sat on the edge of her bed that night and decided that something that would cheer her up and make her happy would be to have a kitten. 

So the next morning when the Person came to the barn to feed all the animals,I streaked across the yard and I was a little tiny matted up hair kitten. I was so small that I could go through the chain link fence holes. I was just a screaming and I stopped at a building just outside the fence and was meowing like a maniac. Much to my great surprise, that Person on two legs started meowing back to me. I sat there mesmerized  by this funny looking Person.

We don't have any pictures of Mew mew when she was a tiny kitten.

Any way, that Person disappeared and came back a few minutes later with some nice food. Now keep in mind that I was really really scared and ran off a little bit. So she left the food there and I found it and wow was it ever yummy. After many months of long conversations, I finally let that Person touch me but very briefly. I was a very precocious  and just pranced over in the yard with the other cats.I still was a tiny little kitten. I even tried out the little hole that goes under the house and thought that was pretty nice. So I was named Mew Mew since I did talk so much. And 7 years later, I will still talk to the Person. I don't like all the cats here but I wouldn't leave for anything. I do have some attitude and some silly quirks too. For example when she whistles, I will come running to her. And I try really hard to keep all these many many cats around here in line. It is a hard job but someone has to do it. 

 She feels like it is somewhat of a miracle that I appeared just when she needed me.
******************************
Hope everyone has a super day.



Banner