Leaderboard
728x15

Formerly Feral Friday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Girl Kitty here and I am not quite formerly feral but getting kind of used  to being inside and let the Person scratch me and play with me. We have our own little private game and it it fun. And I am sitting very proudly on the nice bed.
Sorry these pictures are fuzzy but the Person can't get enough light into my room. But the really good news is that my eyes are better. I even let her wipe them with a warm towel. But they used to be really gooky but now they are not as bad.
Here I am sitting looking out my window. I just have to keep track of all those kitties out there and make sure they are behaving.
**********************************************

We have added some really nice things on the auction so check it out because it will all be over on Saturday night. 
************************************
Have a fantastic Day.
 
 
Banner