Leaderboard
728x15

Tortie Thursday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Splitters here. I am enjoying my Person's bed. All of us cats just take over the bed. She needs to get another one of her own.I also really like to sit with the Person when she watches TV.
Hi there, Gertrude here and I am a tortie too just in case you didn't know that a calico is considered a Tortie cat. I am really not giving you a raspberry, I just had something stuck to my nose. 
********************************
Two Two here, and I am meeting all the Rudolphs that live here. For some reason they have been hiding somewhere and now they are coming out and singing and dancing. This one scoots across the room and if the person can figure out the video, we will show you.

*****************************************************
Here is hoping that all of you have a terrific Thursday.



Banner