Leaderboard
728x15

Kittens have to work.

Large Rectangle
Here is our Christmas Card to everyone. Merry Christmas. We hope so much that everyone has some wonderful holidays.
********************************

LG here, and the Person told my brother and I that if we were going to hang out here, we had to do some work. So my first job was to model the Elf hat. Two Two wouldn't do it and I didn't mind one bit. I was a very good girl. So why do we have to wear hats?? Wonder what is next??
Hi there Tip Tail here and I am LG's brother. Just look what happened to me. What is this deal, that we have to work in order to stick around here. I do kind of like it here so I don't mind. I was a good boy too.
The Person here, These two were so good about all this. They are amazing.
**************************************

Please go visit our good friends, Wild cat Woods Cats, for some support, they had to send Yoko to the bridge yesterday. Very sad.
************************************
Hope everyone has a fun Saturday.



Banner