Leaderboard
728x15

Girl Kitty needs some help

Large Rectangle
Girl Kitty here and I am one of the older kitties here. I am twelve years old. I live outside and am mostly feral. But I will let the Person scratch my neck. So I am having a lot of trouble with my eyes. I cannot open them up very wide. Now the Person would like to take me to the vet BUT if I do go, I will probably have to be treated and there is no way I am going to allow that outside. So I need to move inside the house which the Person very much wants to do. Now Here is where I need YOUR help.
Baby Doll here. I live in the extra room where Girl Kitty needs to go. I would love to find a new home. I am scared to death of other cats and there are lots of cats here so I stay scared all the time and never get out of the room. I am 8 years old and healthy and have been tested and am negative with everything. I live with Marg in Anderson, S.C. She took me in as a foster and the rescue wouldn't help find me a home.  I probably do need to live alone since I really nervous around other cats. If you want more info, just leave me a comment and the Person will get back to you.

It seems that Girl Kitty really really needs to move inside.So PLEASE, help me find a home or put messages where ever you can and tell all your friends.
 Hi there, Girl Kitty here again. You can see what my eyes are doing. I sure would appreciate if you would help find Baby Doll a home so I can move inside.  The Person really wants this to happen. She gets very sad when she sees me outside in the cold. 
Please help us if you can. Just passing the word around would be a huge help.
************************************* 
Have a super Friday.


Banner