Leaderboard
728x15

Friday Freeloaders

Large Rectangle
OK, LG here on the left, and my brother Tippy Tail on the right. Can you see that he is hugging me around the neck?? We moved in from next door since the food is much better over here. That Person tried to get rid of us, but we learned where all the cats eat over here and just helped them eat their food. So that Person had to feed us and now we just stay over here. 


Hi there LG here. They sure have some strange animals in here. They tell us that one's name is Rudolph. He is kind of cute and I am told he leads Santa's sleigh so I had better be nice to him. 
Hi there, I am the third kitten from next door. My name is LB for Little Boy. We do have a good time and enjoy the cuisine here. 
*********************************************
Baby Doll arrived all nice and safe .She is very nervous right now but we all expected that. I think that Donna is just the right person to take her. She is being very patient with her. 
*******************************
 I also wanted to say that my good friend Dee Roche, sent Baby Doll a couple of things and one was a letter to her to let her know that we are thinking about her and hoping for the best in her new world. 
****************************
 Everyone have a fantastic day.



Banner