Leaderboard
728x15

Feral Friday

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Girl Kitty here. That sneaky person is feeding me in that box. Bet she wants to catch me. We haven't done this exercise in many many years. I seem to have something wrong with my eyes so I expect she wants to take me to the vet. Yikes.

Well she is feeding me some canned chicken in there, so guess I will go in.
******
Mom, here, we are making great progress. Girl Kitty is now going all the way in the carrier and she is almost used to me walking around behind her which is what I need to be able to close the door. Girl Kitty is very good at darting out of the carrier. So we are almost there. Keep your cute paws crossed that we get her in.  
We will keep you posted. 
*********************************
We sure hope everyone has a Great Friday. 


Banner