Leaderboard
728x15

Easy Like Sunday.

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Lucky on the left and Little Bit on the right. Lucky and I used to be great buddies a long time ago but then when he started going outside all the time, we lost track of each other. Now we snuggle together.

Hi there my name is LB which stands for Little boy. I am LG and Tippy Tail's brother. That Person finally put me on the blog. And I have found how nice it is inside to take some great long naps.
Hi there, Maggie here. I do like to stretch out to take my naps.
***************************************
We DID find a home for Baby Doll. A very nice person is taking her who is very willing to be very patient with her. We are just thrilled but also very very sad that she has to leave.  We also want to give huge thanks to all the people that helped us by Tweeting and posting, (Thanks Katie) and thanks (Pricilla, our goat friend) and putting it on Facebook. The blogging world is just the greatest. 
**************************
Hope everyone has a fun and nice day.


Banner