Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Tuesday.

Large Rectangle
We were so very honored to have TK and Pip and their Mom Dee come visit us. Our Person had such a good time with all of them. And we met some other bloggers while they were here. We got to meet Mom Paula from Sweet Perfections, and we met Terry from Brians Home, and also Cheri and Don from Wild Cat woods cats.   A fun time was had by all.

Hi there Pip here and I am keeping my eye out the window. There are a lot of cats here and they are all very entertaining. So I had great fun watching all the kittehs. 
Hi there TK here and I am just taking it easy in my cat tree in our traveling Rig. I just let Pip take care of keeping track of all those cats outside our windows. Our Mom Dee is so nice to take us with her everywhere she goes.
 
NOTE from Marg's animals, we so enjoyed having our guests here. The Person had a really good time.
**********************************
Have a wonderful and fun day.


Banner