Leaderboard
728x15

Tabby Tuesday

Large Rectangle
Hi there Tabatha here. You don't get to see much of me since I don't get in the house very often. I have a great fear of other cats so when I come in, I do a lot of spitting and hissing. So I am not the most popular kid around. But the Person usually gives me some good tummy rubs.
Now, there are so many definitions, it is hard to tell which I am. I think that most of the Tabbies that live here are just the classic Tabby. A Tabby is NOT a breed, just a color. There are four different tabby colors.  Mackerel, Classic, spotted, and ticked. They all seem to have the M on their foreheads.
I am a darker Tabby then most of the other cats here.
OK, Little Bit here and I am a tabby kitty too. See my stripes and curls. I don't have any dots and neither does Tabatha. But I do have the M on my forehead. 
************************************ 
Have yourselves a terrific Tuesday.


Banner