Leaderboard
728x15

Feral Cat Friday.

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Momma kitty here with my son Ohs. He thinks he going to get my food and he is very wrong. I will certainly scold him if he does. I am still in control of these boys even after three years since they were born.
There goes Moma Kitty off to hope the Person is going to hurry and feed her. Ohs here, and I guess I will go too and see about some nice food.
I see her giving me that look, that I had better get my own plate. She is a tough Mom. So I am going to go find my own plate.
****************************************
Sorry to upset a lot of people yesterday about the not eating of turkey for cats. It is probably just fine but I did read somewhere that it can cause diarrhea. My cats don't eat people food anyway . It seems that just plain white turkey is A OK. 
*******************************
Have yourselves a fantastic Day.



Banner