Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday

Large Rectangle
Bees here and I am one of the three black cats here, which we are so thankful for every day. They are all great cats and we are so glad that they are here with us.

Hi there BG here and I am the female black cat here.I love playing in the tall grass and also love going in the house sometimes. It is fun in there. I am the little short shrimp of the black cat family.
And Black here, last but not least. I am such a good boy. Some nights I do cuddle with the Person in the bed. I do like to stay outside most of the time though. Anyway, we are proof that Black cats are just the best. Don't let anyone tell you different.
***************************************
Don't forget to get your orders in for Ann of Zoolatry's terrific graphics for Christmas. Just email here at Zoolatry@gmail.com for all the details
****************************
Have yourselves a Wonderful Thursday. 

Banner