Leaderboard
728x15

Thankful Thursday with TK and Pip

Large Rectangle
Hi there, TK and Pip here and you can't see us but we are inside of our traveling home. We are so lucky that our Mom loves us so much that she takes us everywhere when she travels. We are very comfortable in our traveling house since we even have a cat tree in our little house. We have many of our own beds and Mom's bed too. So we are happy traveling cats.

Hi there, Pip here and I am having the best time watching all those kitties outside that live here.This is a very busy place with all these cats here. And would you believe that they climbed right up on our traveling rig. Now that is pretty nervy of them. 
Hi there, TK here and I am so enjoying this South Carolina sun. I am very happy in my  traveling house and have my banana nip toy to use as a pillow. It can't get any better than that.
***************************************************
Hope everyone has as much fun as we are having.

Banner