Leaderboard
728x15

National Feral Cat day

Large Rectangle
Today is National Feral Cat day and the people at Alley Cats  are big advocates and help many feral cats find homes. They are a wonderful operation so please check it out.
Girl Kitty here and this is where I used to eat. I now live over in the little shed. I am a feral kitty but I will let the Person touch me just a little bit. We feral cats, are very very nice  cats, we are not mean, just nervous around strangers. So we are not cuddly etc. But we are good faithful friends.
Momma kitty here. I am very feral but also a truly faithful friend of the Person. Now if a stranger comes in the yard, I will definitely go somewhere and hide. As some of you know, I just recently let the Person pat me just a tiny bit. It has only taken 5 years for that to happen. so we feral cats do take some patience but it is well worth it. Momma kitty follows the Person everywhere she goes. 
**********************************
Hope everyone has a Happy day.


Banner