Leaderboard
728x15

Easy like Sunday

Large Rectangle


Little Bit in front and Maggie here in the back. We have squished ourselves up in the cat tree so we can have the best Easy that we can. It is nice to snuggle.
Two Two here taking it real Easy. I haven't felt very good for a week or ten days. Just some sneezing  but I am better today. So I have been taking lots and lots of naps and not doing my tricks. Hopefully I will be back soon with my silliness.
Hi there, Two Two on the left and that is me Little Bit on the right. I am holding Two Two's tail down, so it doesn't get in my face.
**************************
We sure hope everyone has an Easy Sunday.
**************************
Please send some huge purrs to Brian over at Brian's home.
He is going to the emergency clinic this morning. 
Banner