Leaderboard
728x15

Donkey day again.

Large Rectangle
Hi there, Smoke in the lead with Joe chasing him. Mom, Mom, that darn Joe is chasing me again. I am going to get him. Just look at those big ole ears flat back. Does he really think he is going to scare me??
See, I can out run him any day. It is so wonderful that Smoke can run around again. Didn't know if we were going to see him do that but he is. What a good boy. And not to worry, he will get Joe back.
Hi there, Joe here and I just had to show you that I am not a bad boy, that Smoke is the bad one. 
*************************************
Have a wonderful day.
*********************************

We have just learned that our very dear friend, Mr. Pip has gone to the bridge. It is such a sad day. There is a lovely tribute to him on Madi's Blog.

Banner